We hope you are doing well and staying safe during this time.
We have been getting a lot of requests for more information regarding the COVID-19 relief mechanisms and the funding instruments that are being offered by government and private organisations.
During this time of crises, we encourage businesses to investigate the following types of support. Please click on the support type for more information.
Deferral - Taxes
- PAYE - defer 20% and pay in installments from 1 Aug - 31 Jan
- Provisional Tax - defer your payments to later in the year
- VAT - get a rebate on customs duty Also see SARS's site
Grants - Non repayable
- Make use of expanded Employment Tax Incentive for all employees 18-65
- Temporary Employee Relief Scheme ("TERS")
- Agro-processing support scheme - for agricultural businesses
- Black Industrialist Scheme
Government procurement of essential and critical goods
Loans - payment holidays and lower interest
- ICD MCEP Loan for essential product manufacturers
- IDC COVID 19 Fund for essential product manufacturers
- Debt Relief Finance Scheme
- Business Growth / Resilience Facility
- National Empowerment Fund (NEF) Loan
- COVID-19 SME Fund
- Auto Fund
- SAFT - SA Future Trust
Please contact us if you would like any more information or guidance on the above mechanisms.