Panda Adaptive Defense 360 is a complete product capable of protecting, managing and remotely supporting all devices on your IT network, including smartphones and tablets. Available anytime, anywhere through a simple Web browser.
Maximum protection against malware thanks to Collective Intelligence and anti-exploit technologies against unknown threats.
Reduce costs through optimization of your IT infrastructure, automation of management tasks and centralized control.
Proactive problem resolution and remote, non-disruptive access to their devices, wherever they are.
100% cloud-based solution
- Protects, manages and supports all devices -anytime, from anywhere- including those in remote offices and laptops.
- No need for additional infrastructure at customer site.
- Simple, central management via a simple Web browser.
- Reduced resource usage: Extremely light agent and reduced bandwidth usage when deploying software and automatically updating the protection.
- Encrypted cloud communication and secure service with the following certifications: ISO 27001, SAS 70, PCI DSS and FISMA.
Anti-malware security and protection
- Complete anti-malware protection for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X endpoint systems, including servers and laptops.
- Maximum protection with real-time access to Collective Intelligence.
- Heuristic and anti-exploit technologies against new threats that take advantage of unknown vulnerabilities and zero-day attacks.
- Advanced tools for rootkit and rogueware detection Firewall (personal or managed).
- Antivirus and anti-spam support for Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Device control (USB data storage devices, DVD/CDs, modems, Bluetooth devices, etc.).
- Centralized quarantine management
- Category-based Web filtering and monitoring.
- Remote wipe and password protection against data theft on lost or stolen smartphones and tablets
Real-time device inventory and monitoring
- Visibility and control of all devices on the network, including smartphones and tablets.
- Control and monitoring of CPU usage, memory, disk space, services, software, etc.
- Performance graphs and on-screen warnings.
- Software and hardware change logs.
- License management.
Software and updates deployment (Patch management)
- Discovery of unpatched devices and centralized, automatic patching of operating systems.
- Centralized software installation.
Remote, automated support
- Non-disruptive access: Remote event logs, command line, task manager, file transfer, registry editor.
- Remote desktop access: Shared access or complete control.
- Messaging system for direct communication between users and the IT Department.
- Ticketing system to organize and classify incidents, share troubleshooting procedures and documentation, etc.
- Script creation for automatic troubleshooting.
- Quick task creation.
- Scalable platform, ability to integrate free components.