t's important that you keep your Sage software updated to ensure that you've got the latest features and bug fixes.
To check the version of your product, go to Help, About. The latest versions of the products are:
Xpress & Partner: Version 19.3.2
Pastel Payroll: 2021 Update 2a
Sage VIP: Update 5.5a
Pervasive: Version 13
atest Features & Fixes - Sage Pastel Xpress & Partner Version 19.3.2
- Barcode printing for dot matrix printers has been fixed
Latest Features & Fixes - Sage Pastel Partner Payroll 2021 Update 2a
- The UI-19 will no longer reflect an incorrect termination reason.
- You will no longer receive error 5 when running the SDL utility.
- You will no longer receive an inaccurate password incorrect message.
- Swaziland – New PAYE Reconciliation report for 2020.
Latest Features & Fixes - Sage VIP Update 5.5a
- Mid-year Submission: new/updated IRP5 codes and updated IRP5/IT3a report
- SDL Contribution Holiday - steps to change SDL percentage back to 1%
- TERS Report Changes - changes implemented on the report
- Africa New and Changed Reports - Lesotho
- New Features/Requests Implemented/Items Resolved
Latest Features & Fixes - Pervasive Version 13
- Pastel tables update faster and more reliably.
- File structure less prone to corruption than previous versions
Your annual licence fee includes upgrades to the latest versions. Although the software is free, we will charge for time to upgrade your version. There may be a minimal charge to upgrade the Pervasive version.
Let us know if you would like to book a time for us to upgrade your software to the latest version or if you would like a quote. We can do the upgrade for you remotely using TeamViewer, AnyDesk or UltraViewer.